C3W are proud to be involved in a number of events during this year’s national Climate Week. Climate Week is Britain’s biggest climate change campaign, inspiring a new wave of action to create a sustainable future.
Our events will include:
- The launch of our report into Public Perceptions of Climate Change in Wales on Monday 4th March, in Cardiff
- A bilingual showing of Swansea University’s film “A GLIMPSE of Greenland: The disappearing Ice” on Tuesday 5th March, in Bangor
- An interactive workshop for PhD students on how to communicate science to a variety of audiences on Wednesday 6th March, in Cardiff
- A public lecture “Climate change: What can a country the size of Wales do?” by Peter Davies, Chair of Climate Change Commission for Wales, also on Wednesday 6th March, in Swansea
- A workshop for scientists and policy makers to help them use the UKCP09 projections to assess the future impacts of climate change in Wales (Invitation only)
“Climate Week is a supercharged national occasion that offers an annual renewal of our ambition and confidence to combat climate change. It is for everyone wanting to do their bit to protect our planet and create a secure future.”